Direct access to one of the most dynamic markets
Key figures 2018
- 1,000 exhibitors
- 13,000 net sqm
- 61,455 visitors from 72 countries
- SIAL INNOVATION: a showcase of exhibitors’ most innovative products, More than 100 Products, 3 selected by a jury of experts.
- LA CUISINE: an area where the world’s best chefs compete and perform live culinary demonstrations.
- BAKING DEMO: an area where the world’s best bakers compete and perform live Baking demonstrations.
- CAKE DECORATION DEMO :an area where the Indonesian best chefs compete and perform live cake decoration demonstrations.
- GELATO COMPETITION: an area where Indonesia's first Gelato Championship compete and perform.
- COOKING DEMO: an area where the world’s best chefs compete and perform live cooking demonstrations.
- IPA CHAMPIONSHIP: an area where the world’s best chefs compete and perform Pastry Chamionship.
- Chamionship SIROC ROASTING COMPETITION: an area where Roasting Competition compete and perform.
- CAKE DECORATOR DISPLAY: a showcase of Beautiful and unique cake, 3 cake selected by a jury of experted.
- Indonesia is the 4th largest country in the world
- Indonesia is the 7th largest economy in the world, Indonesia has 40% of the ASEAN GDP, grew >5.5% in 2015
- Indonesia has a 250 million population, largest Muslim population in the world
- 45 million members of the consuming class, 135 million of the consuming class by 2030
- Modern distribution expansion (15% value share today) and growing penetration of premium products/offering
- Food and beverage spending : almost half of annual household spend in 2030