- 5,000 visitors from 24 countries
- 93% visitor satisfaction rate
- 90% visitor recommendation os SIAL ASEAN Manila
Our visitors: retailers, foodservice and food industry professionals
Top 5 visitors
- Hong Kong
Visitors profile by business
- Retail & Trade: 87%
- Catering and foodservice: 6%
- Food Manufacturer/Processor: 4%
- Services: 3%
Visitor's top 5 product interests
- Dairy products, eggs
Source: SIAL ASEAN Manila Visitor Survey
"We established stron relationships that will helps us with our goal of expanding our market to Asia, Australia and Europe."
Ricky Santo, CEO of Pro Source International, Inc. - HealthSource International, Inc. (Philippines)
"As a growing exporter to Asia, it is our interest to develop satellite markets outside Mainland china, and Philippines is a growing and optimistic market for quality foods."
John Hickin - Pork Sales of Elpozo Alimentacion S.A (Spain)
- 350 exhibitors from 2015 countries expected in 2016
- 83% exhibitor satisfaction rate
- 83% exhibitor recommendation rate
- 83% intend to return
Top 5 exhibiting countries
Top 3 exhibitors' objectives
- Promote company awareness and brand image
- Develop sales network (meet localagents/brokers/distributors)
- Develop business
SIAL ASEAN 2015 in Manila was a great success for Globemilk Blobemilk B.V. - Netherlands
Our experience in Manila was truly exceptional and amazing. B asilur Tea Export (Pvt.) Ltd. - Sri Lanka
Get inspired by SIAL ASEAN Manila
- SIAL Innovation - A showcase of the world's most innovative food products. 16 product entries from 6 countries in 2015.
- La Cuisine - An area for in-the-kitchen demonstratiobns and training taking place throughout the event welcoming local and international chefs.
- World Tour - Exclusive content prepared by 28 top food journalists to showcase the various food cultures around the world, its latest food trends, and retail system.
- Wine tasting - An area where visitors have the opportunity to conduct tasting sessions presented by professional wine sellers from various ASEAN regions.
- Seminars - Free to attend talks by industry professionals on the latest food trends and technology