SIAL ME 2019
SIAL Middle East 2018 attracted 20 529 unique trade visitors from the food, beverage and hospitality industry. 90+ countries were represented by the visitors at the event. Overall, AED 7.08 billion (US$ 1.93 billion) worth of deals were signed between exhibitors and visitors during the event. 138 major food & beverage industry deals were signed during the 3 days of the event.
The 2019 edition of SIAL Middle East will run from 9 - 11 December at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. If you attended the event this year, get ready to be amazed yet again with an even bigger event as thousands of never before seen products in the region will be on display.
- 23 000 visitors from 50 countries.
- 550 International and Local Buyers
VISITORS PROFILE (ACTIVITES)
VISITOR'S JOB FUNCTION
- Purchasing Management, Buyer
- Sales,Store Manager
- Food Service, F&B, Catering
- Executive Chef, Chef, Kitchen Staff
- Marketing, Category Manager
Top 5 visiting countries
- Saudi Arabia
“The exceptional success of SIAL Middle East 2018 and the unprecedented visitor turnout demonstrates the continued regional and global interest in the mega event that serves as an ideal platform to explore the latest F&B products and services, and to discuss promising investment opportunities with leading specialists, top buyers and decision-makers.”
Thamer Al Qasimi, Chairman of the SIAL ME 2018 Organizing Committee
TOP 5 PRODUCT INTERESTS
- Dairy products, Eggs
- Bis Fruits and vegetables, Dried fruits
- Grocery products, Dried products
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Pastry
- Poultry, Meat & Tripe
- More than 1 143 professionals come to present their products and know-how
- 57% of international exhibitors from all over the world
- 82% satisfaction rate
- 84% will participate again at SIAL ME 2021, to continue to boost their visibility and conclude new projects
TOP 11 EXHIBITING COUNTRIES
TOP 6 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT SIAL ME
- Develop business in the Middle East
- Promote company’s awarness and brand image
- Develope sales network
- Meet decision makers in the food, beverage and hospitality sector
- Launch new products ir bew range products
- Position their company towards the competitors
HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAM
- 1185 scheduled meetings and 1314 unexpected meetings
- 2790 meetings through sessions
- 122 Buyers with a 51 000 000$ purchasing power Byers countries of origine: 24 courntries resprented
While attending SIAL Middle East is an excellent procurement and networking opportunity for buyers and visitors, there is lot more on offer than just the exhibition. Specific activities and events related. Specific activities and events related to key business activities ensure attendance of top buyers at SIAL Middle East every year!
A unique competition that encourage and promote innovation in the Food and packaging industry. 25 products selected from 80+ products presented.
All SIAL Innovation Events
UAE National Coffee Championships
Promoting the culture of specialty coffee, 2 coffee competitions will return to Abu Dhabi as part of UAE National Coffee Championships.
The largest culinary competition in the region with more than 1,000 chefs competing.
All La Cuisine Events
Abu Dhabi Date Palm Exhibition
The world’s only exhibition dedicated to the date palm fruit, featuring 80+ exhibitors and 3,000+ visitors specific to this sector in attendance.
Hosted Buyer Introduction Suite
Meet top buyers from GCC, wider Middle East, Africa and Indian Subcontinent in a speed networking format based on product categories.
Daily guided tours by top chefs from around the world to meet with exhibitors at their stands.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2021?
- 1 000+ exhibitors from 45 countries
- 20 000 + visitors from 90 countries
- 500 hosted VIP Buyers
"Visitors coming to our stand usually perfectly knew what they were interested in. Business meetings at the stand were short and efficient. The match making session played an important role in market recognition and making first business contacts."
National Poultry Council (Poland)
"Our experience has been very good, so many buyers have been interested in our product from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Iran. They would like to be our distributor and will come visit our company in Izmir to sign the deals. So hopefully very shortly our products will be in either the UAE or Saudi Arabia."
Citir Fincan (Turkey)
"If you want to see HoReCa, you will see 5-star hotels and high-profile clients especially relevant to the seafood industry which is a growing industry. It is a government supported exhibition and we have been exhibiting for the last 3 years."
The Deep Seafood (UAE)