The reference in France for fine food trade exhibitions
At Gourmet Food and Wine Selection, find all the manufacturers, producers and retailers who deal in rare, original, terroir, exotic and ethnic products, gifts, premium packaging, partyware, gourmet foods... and products with certification: organic, AOC/PDO/PGI, fair-trade and sustainable produce, foods with a specific label, etc.
Condiments, spices, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, pasta, rice, truffles, and much more.
- Foie gras, soups, dips, regional and ethnic specialities.
- Cured meats
Milk, cheese, cream, yoghurt.
Salmon, caviar, seaweed, tuna fish.
Bakery, viennoiseries/pastries, chocolate, cakes, desserts, patisserie, confectionery, jam, honey, spreads, crystallised fruits, hot beverages (tea, coffee, cocoa).
Wines and spirits
- Still wines, sparkling wines, sweet wines, champagne, and more.
- Spirits: Cognac, Armagnac, liqueurs, rum, and more.
Gifts and decorative items
Cooking utensils and accessories, fixtures and accessories for wine, tea and coffee, tableware, textiles, decorations, books, cosmetics, fragrances, bathware and gift boxes.
Key figures 2015
- 315 exhibitors
- +4,000 visitors
- French Gourmet food market turnover: €5 billion
- 4,000 shops in France
- 89% of specialized retail shops develop their business in two years in France