SIAL Canada 2019
During the three days of the show (April 30th - May 2nd at Enercare Center, Toronto), the major players in the agrifood industry set a record for attendance in Toronto, with growth of almost 10% compared to 2017. With nearly 80 conferences and activities, SIAL Canada, the only "One Stop Shop" in the industry, is once again a must-attend event.
Watch SIAL Canada's 2019 Highlights in Toronto
We look forward to meeting you in a few months to present the 18th edition of our show: SIAL Canada 2021 100% virtual.
- 25 106 professional visitors from over 60 countries, of which 80% have a decision-making role in the purchasing process.
- Top 3 reasons for visiting: Finding new products | Staying aware of market trends | Discovering new suppliers.
- Business activities of our visitors: 33% Suppliers | 20% Food service | 15.5% importers | 14.5% retailers | 8% Governments and associations | 6% Services.
"Not only have we seen international business growth driven by Canada's international momentum, and the signing of multiple international agreements but also a significant achievement: Ontario businesses have proven through a 10% growth in participation [compared to 2017] and a record involvement in the SIAL Innovation Contest that SIAL Canada is the best platform to grow their business in Canada and internationally. We are definitely anchored in the Canadian landscape "coast to coast"."
Xavier Poncin, SIAL Canada's director
- 1 130 exhibitors from 60 countries spread over 280 000 square feet
- The only show with its eyes on the market and current trends: a food offer (beverages, cheese, grocery, organic and well-being, local products, fresh products, ethnic products, start-ups) and an equipment offer (packaging and processing, retail, supply chain, HRI).
- 95% of our exhibitors say SIAL Canada is their top-priority show.
HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAM
The exclusive buyers program free for exhibitors. Meet nearly 100 key domestic and international buyers and imports. With more than 700 business meetings expected this year, the buyers are originating from 40 countries represented with a majority from Canada and the United States.
An opportunity for your new product launch to shine at this world stage. Showcase your innovative products at SIAL Innovation with an opportunity for 3 winners to be featured at SIAL Network events around the world over the next year.
All SIAL Innovation Events
A unique hosted activity aligned with market expectation: mixology, fermentation and well-being, plus new textures and unheard-of tastes!
The biggest extra-virgin olive-oil competition in Canada, which each year brings together more than 100 olive oils showcased.
Another tremendous, hosted activity about the products that garners the most interest at our shows. Say Cheese!
Start-ups: Pitch competition:
An exciting competition challenging 2 sets of start-ups to pitch their concept for 3 days. "You have one minute to make your mark!"
Central Expert Hub
Fruitful meetings with real added value: 14 experts in +12 areas of expertise. Ask the experts all your questions and get ready to flood the market.
A true laboratory of ideas where your products are just waiting to be revealed!
All La Cuisine Events
What to expect in 2021?
Join us online on September 21, 2021 for this 18th edition of SIAL Canada.
"This has been one of best shows I have visited I would not change anything about it. Great Innovation Trends, lots of new products presented, and everything flowed with easy, Thank you for a great show!"