SIAL in China 2021
SIAL in China 2021 was successfully held in Shanghai from May 14-16, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). The leading food marketplace in Asia, SIAL China occupied the full 180,000 square meter exhibition centre to facilitate more than 4,300 exhibitors from 40 countries and regions, and 150,000 professional visitors.
SIAL region of Shanghai 2022 was officially announced
23th September, SIAL region of Shanghai 2022 press conference was held in Beijing WOLFORD ASTORIA.
The start-up of SIAL Shanghai 2022 was officially announced. All China Federation of Supply and Marketing Cooperatives, CHINA GENERAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, China Cuisine Association, FRENCH EMBASSY IN CHINA, FOREIGN ECONOMIC COOPERATION CENTER, MARA. P.R. CHINA, China Chamber of International Commerce, CHINA VEGETABLE MARKETING ASSOCIATION, China Cuisine Association, COFCO, GOME relevant leaders attended the conference. A total of 54 media outlets reported the press conference.
- 150 000 professional visitors: Retail, Import-Export, Food service, Food manufactoring, Services.
- Visitors from 34 countries 21 province of China.
- Top 3 Visitor's objectives: Find partners, subcontractors, find new products and find out about new trends and market developments
“SIAL China has a high sense of social responsibility, which facilitates trade exchanges between China and the EU and accelerates the promotion of the China-EU Agreement on Geographical Indications products on a global scale.”
Counselo of the Department of Agriculture and Health of the EU Delegation to China
SIAL IN CHINA, AN ACESS TO KEY MARKET
China's "Three New" Economic added value was equivalent to 17.08 Percent of GDP in 2020
• China's "Three New" -new industry, new business format and new business model continued to grow.
• The economic added value of China,s “three new” industries in 2020 reached 2,213.8 billion €, an increase of 4.5 percent
over the previous year.
Total Retail Sales of Consumer Goods Went Up by 12.4 percent from January to May 2021
• From January to May this year, the total retail sales of social consumer goods amounted to 17,431.9 billion yuan, an increase
of 25.7 percent year-on-year, and an average growth rate of 4.3 percent in two years.
• From January to May this year, the national online retail sales volume was 4,823.9 billion yuan, an increase of 24.7 percent
year-on-year, and an average growth of 14.2 percent in two years.
• From January to May this year, China’s markets of Grain, Oil, Foodstuff grow by 9.5% to get 66.16 billion yuan.
• From January to May this year, the market of catering Services grow by 56.8% to get 177.89 billion yuan.
*Source: China's National Bureau of Statistics
*Souce: China Health Care Association
- Nearly 4 500 exhibitors from 34 countries and more than 40 International pavillon
- 98% satisfaction rate
- 93% Exhibition recommendation rate
Top 10 exhibiting countries by number
TOP 10 ACTIVITIES OF OUR EXHIBITORS
- Frozen productsConfectionery, biscuits and pastry
- Confectionery, biscuits and pastry
- Semi-finished food products and ingredients (packed in bulk)
- Health food and fiet products, baby food
- Fresh meat and offal
- Dairy product, eggs
- Grocery products
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, dried fruits
- Organic products
- Wines & spirit
INFLUENTIAL EVENTS FOR GLOBAL FOOD INDUSTRY
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2022?
- 20 anniversary Celebration
- Occupied 5 halls at National Exhibition and Convention Center, Shanghai, covering 135,000㎡
- 3,500 exhibitors
- 100,000 professional visitors
"I would like to thank SIAL China for providing a platform for us to meet new friends from the meat industry. I would also like to thank the Match Me team for all the services. The team members assisted me in making the itinerary from the perspective of the visitor, and I am very satisfied with it. We will continue to follow SIAL China in the future!."
CHENG XIN YOU XUAN
"The Match Me team provided excellent services. It also provided innovative, personalized services during negotiations between big buyers, which helped our company to improve efficiency. The time saved could be used for in-depth discussions with potential exhibitors, which gave our company ample time for bidding later on and thus generating indirect benefits. Best wishes to SIAL Shanghai!"
"It's my third visiting to SIAL in China. It feels like SIAL in China is improving itself each year with increasingly abundant food categories exhibited. It's really nice to see this. I work in the food package industry. The innovated food package performed by some famous enterprises and industry trend are reflected in SIAL in China. I will come visiting SIAL in China next year for sure."
General Manager of Packaging Manufacturer (China)