SIAL Abu Dhabi 2019
- Launched in 2010, growing at an average of 30% year-on-year in exhibitor and visitor numbers
- Strongly supported by Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA) as Strategic Partner
- Hosted Buyer Programme + Good quality of visitors
- The Business class event
- High-end meetings and contacts
- Co-located with On-Board Catering and Date palm exhibitions
- AND……To do business in the region, you need to meet potential clients on a regular basis!
SIAL Interfood 2019
- Direct access to one of the most dynamic markets in the world
- Unique show in the region dedicated to the food and beverage industry only
- Complementary expertise and knowledge of SIAL and INTERFOOD, a true "glocal" solution :
- InterFOOD, a leading food & beverage exhibition in Indonesia running for the past 14 years
- SIAL: the world’s largest network with 50 years of experience
SIAL India 2020
- A booming economy and an undisputed potential
- 1.3 billion consumers
- Modern trade penetration is expected to grow rapidly over the next 5 years
- Proactive changes in government policies in order to stimulate market access
- 100% of food distribution investment in retail marketing, including e-commerce, for food products that are produced and/ or manufactured in India.
SIAL Canada 2020
- Unique professional platform in North America with a perfect balance between retail and horeca buyers
- Participate in the most dynamic ethnic products market in the world!
- Meet the independent grocers of Québec, whose main association is one of the show’s shareholders (ADAQ): Association des détaillants en alimentation du Québec)
- Prepare your company for the new market opportunities (such as CETA deal for the EU): importers are spotting new products and trends to apply for the new quotas
- Canada is the perfect place to test your product on the North American market, see if it works and then enter the US
- Participate to our free US hosted buyer programme to meet key importers and distributors from the US.
SIAL Shanghai 2020
- The Asian biggest food and beverage show, a strong Meat sector and a new dynamic sector for launching dairy products
- 15 years of experience
- Top class events to inspire the Chinese food market, from tasting to conferences
- Meet with high qualified local decision makers: Consumer Goods Forum members, biggest food buyers of the region, support of local professional bodies…
- 55% of Chinese exhibitors: the largest contingent of regional visitors
SIAL Paris 2020
- A great return on investment (nearly 6 months turnover)
- A highly qualified professional target, with innovation and buying objectives
- A unique marketplace to launch new products, concepts, and inspire the food sector worldwide
- Benefit from high media coverage (3,500 journalists, press and broadcast articles…)
- Paris, worldwide food capital city, an event not to be missed.